July 28, 2011

My Life with the Other Two

Three Fates by Mystic Unicorn
Picture taken from here. Please do not use without credits.


Love-hate relationships. All you girls out there who has sisters must know what I mean. You love them so much unconditionally no matter what, but you simply can't stand them and the things they do. Just like the fates that spends all eternity together quarelling over a seer's eyes. Me, I have two older sisters and even though their so nice and all, somethimes they can make my life a living hell, especially when they don't mean to.

My oldest sister is a really sweet girl. If you ever have to spend time with her, I'm sure you'll like her in an instant. She has a way with people that my antisocial self would never understand. And even though she refuse to believe it, everybody knows that she's mommy's golden child. To sum it up, she's perfect in many ways (except of course for the ones which she's not). What bugs me is that her logic doesn't match mine. In many times, when dealing with important substantial things, she would let her feelings rule over her; and it kills me everytime I see her running down the path that I know would devastate her. One other thing that frustrate me is her passiveness. She seldom take initiative and won't stop people for taking initiatives for her.

My second one is a badass chick. She's extremely smart and would never hesitate to show that. I truly admire her confidence and assertiveness. Especially because I could be very timid and easily intimidated. But, to tell you the truth, she could be such a snob. Even though she doesn't mean to, I feel constantly attacked by her criticism. When she says something about me, she always manage to make me feel inferior and sometimes worthless.Other than her arogance, I also despise how she would critic the things I do and go on doing the exact same thing.

I'm not saying I am perfect. I have even more flaws than they do, this I know for a fact. However, although I realize that I'm equally annoying, I cannot help to stop feeling the way I feel toward them. One thing's for sure, even though I constantly feel the urge to slap them, if anyone ever does anything mean to them, I would be the first to stand up for them; and I know that they would do the same thing for me. And like the three fates, even though the other two are pain in the ass, I have no choice but to spend all eternity with them. You know what they say, when life give you lemons, make lemonade (however great the urge to drop the lemon juice to others eyes).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?