November 27, 2015

Monologue With My Devil

"Hey!"

"Hey there!" 

"You don't seem surprised to see me."

"Can't say that I do. You're always appear right around this time." 

"And what time is that, may I ask?"

"When I'm happy." 

"Aaah..."

"What? No protest?" 

"Well, that's sort of kind of true, isn't it?"

"Yes it is." 

"You know it's necessary, though."

"What? For you to drag me down when I'm standing tall?" 

"For you to not go in over your head."

"What does that supposed to mean? Are you saying I shouldn't be happy?" 

"I keep you grounded."

"You make me doubt myself." 

"You're always free to ignore me."

"How can I, when your presence is so thick?" 

"You can try."

"Hhh.. I have the feeling that ignoring you will only make it worse." 

"You seem so sure."

"I speak from experience." 

"It's better this way, right?"

"I guess. There's no way for me to get rid of you, right?" 

"Haha.. Not a chance!"

"I thought so." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?